Our commitment to you
This policy sets out how BETR Technology Limited t/a Koyo Loans will deal promptly and fairly with your complaint and in accordance with our complaints procedures.
Our customers are truly at the heart of everything we do, and we are committed to ensuring that you are satisfied with our products and services. If you wish to make a complaint, we aim to professionally investigate and resolve your complaint, at the earliest opportunity.
How to complain and who to contact
If you wish to make a complaint you should contact us directly at: [email protected] or by calling 020 3966 4897 and requesting to speak to our customer service team.
Alternatively you may write to us at the following address: Koyo Loans, Customer Services, Huckletree Soho, Ingestre Court, Ingestre Place, London, W1F 0JL
Please provide us with the following information :
- Your Full Name
- Email Address used in connection with your Koyo account
- Daytime Phone Number
- Full Address and Postal Code
- Your Date of Birth
- Full Details of your complaint and preferred outcome
How long will it take?
We will do our best to resolve your complaint immediately, if we do need more time to investigate your concerns, we will:
- Send a written summary resolution within three business days (from the end of the next business day following receipt of your complaint). This will provide you with details of the investigation and resolution, including how you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service if you are still dissatisfied
- If we need more time, we will send you a prompt acknowledgement within 5 working days of receipt of your complaint, so you know, your concerns are important to us
- Issue you with a final written response within eight weeks of receipt of your complaint, or sooner if we can
Our summary resolution or final response will either:
- Accept the complaint and where appropriate, offer redress or remedial action; or
- Offer redress or remedial action without accepting the complaint; or
- Reject your complaint and provide you with the reasons for our decision
The Financial Ombudsman Service will only deal with your complaint if you have given us the opportunity to investigate and respond to your complaint in the first instance, so please contact us directly and we will do all we can to resolve your concerns.
Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
If you are still not satisfied with our resolution to your complaint or in the unlikely event, we have not been able to issue you a final response within eight weeks of receipt of your complaint, you may refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service. This is a free and independent service that resolves complaints between consumers and financial services institutions.
If you want the Financial Ombudsman Service to consider your complaint, you must send your complaint to them within 6 months of the date of our final response to you. If your complaint is sent to the Financial Ombudsman Service outside of their specified time limits, we may object to the Financial Ombudsman Service investigating your complaint further.
Financial Ombudsman Service contact details are follows:
The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR
Telephone: 0300 1239 123
Email: [email protected]
Information regarding the service can be found on the Financial Ombudsman website: http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/consumer-leaflet.htm
Further sources of information and advice that are freely available to you, include local trading standards and the Citizens Advice Bureau – www.citizensadvice.org.uk.
Last revision of this document: June 2021